How would you rate our transfer window?

9/10 I'm happy with it, no point in doing what the rags do and just buy anyone on the market to stop your rivals getting them, I dare say Pep will have another dabble in January but for now I am content we have all the ammo we need to retain the title and more..!

8/10
We all talk about the defensive midfielder and I agree we’ll need one but it’s not the be all and end all this side of January. I’m glad we didn’t panic and bring in a Javi Garcia type player or Rodwell who simply wouldn’t improve the team.

9/10 - Rather see us not buying anyone than buying players like Rodwell, Sinclair, Maicon etc. Would have wanted a DM but think Stones can do a job there and Mahrez is a class signing.

Very happy because I’m viewing it in conjunction with other recent windows, when we built for the long term.

We’ll either grow or buy Fern’s replacement in due course.

7/10 - Improved on a 100 pt team but a DM would have taken it to an 8 or 9. 10 out of 10 you need a next level elite signing, Mbappe for instance.

Good enough for me.
In retrospect the Jan 18 window is now 10/10.
Dodged a big bullet not getting Sanchez

Yeah, I'd go for 7/10 too. Mahrez is a quality addition, but disappointed not to have added a defensive midfielder. In terms of how happy I am with the squad overall, I'd say 9/10. We're looking in rude health at the moment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.