Spurs’ new stadium

They have 400 electricians on site today getting paid 600 pounds a day for an extended shift Spending a quarter of a million pounds a day this week on sparks!

Hopefully this farce will leave Spurs broke for years to come and having to cash in on their star players, putting them back to square one on the football side of the club

Hopefully this farce will leave Spurs broke for years to come and having to cash in on their star players, putting them back to square one on the football side of the club
The Liquidated Ascertained Damages will make sure Spurs make money from this.

The Liquidated Ascertained Damages will make sure Spurs make money from this.

They won’t as it is mace and construction management not a fixed price contract. Spurs picking up the extra tab and no lad s. Is going to be north of a billion. 400 million over budget.

They won’t as it is mace and construction management not a fixed price contract. Spurs picking up the extra tab and no lad s. Is going to be north of a billion. 400 million over budget.
No wonder they didn't spend in the transfer window!

Last edited:
The fact that the fixtures were announced in June and the game since scheduled to a specific date and time for TV purposes is evidence that Spurs were set to host a game on that date and time. They will have failed to ensure the game went ahead as scheduled. The PL should fine them and from that pool, money that fans have spent to prepare for the game should be reimbursed.
Is the right answer.
I'm told City are demanding Spurs pay up without quibling if the game has to be shifted.
As it stands i'm told City are saying 'non' due to fixture congestion. i.e. the only time the game can guaranteed to be played is the week after the home game in April and the Utd (A) game is likely to be moved to that week.
As I said previously 4 other dates depend on UEFA and 2 on no FA cup replays and 2 on League Cup semi non-participation.
UEFA will make them play away if they can't fulfill a home fixture. The loss of this revenue is probably why Spurs are throwing cash at Sparks.

Last edited:
Doesn't look too far from being finished...

image.php

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.