Hoffenheim away travel

Anyone know if its less expensive to book trains before you go on DB or is it more or less the same if you rock up on the day and just choose selected trains?

As far as I can tell its the same price. But If your are more then one person, you can safe money If you get a “Tages-Karte 1 (2) (3) (4) (5) persons.

Good news, Oxford tickets arrived today, nothing on the hoffenheim front, hoping for next friday.
This is getting beyond a joke. My community shield ticket arrived over a week after the game in letter I had to pay £2 for to see what it was because they hadn't put any postage on it.

This is getting beyond a joke. My community shield ticket arrived over a week after the game in letter I had to pay £2 for to see what it was because they hadn't put any postage on it.

it is mate, hour after hour sat waiting to speak to supporter services, goes to show how little they value the average fan, ironically when you ring there is a number dedicated to superbia members, no doubt everything is done for them. Money talks, it's almost as if they are trying to make the experience so bad that you give up, and free up some more tickets for corporate. Makes you pine for the Bernard Halford days

Staying where? My dad-in-law and I are staying in Heidelberg, so might get the “Tages-Karte” 2 persons, so we’ll get a return to Sinsheim for about 22,30 euros
Where do you find these tickets ? Can only find the individual prices not group saver tickets. Looking for 2 of us Frankfurt to Heidelberg.

Would never recommend Thomas Cook for European games, for the second time we have been let down with travel at last minute. City need to look into their partnership as they are not looking after their fans. 2 tickets bought with supporter membership yet Thomas Cook say we don’t meet criteria therefore they have cancelled our trip. Never again

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.