Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread

Happy with this point and Stones and Laporte were amazing, feels great for the future.

Little bit bitter with Mahrez approach and penalty, it has to be clear who the second penalty taker should be.

Anyways, this was a huge step forward compared to previous Anfield meetings.
Thought Mendy and Walker very good today also.

Sane and Jesus played really well I thought,

No words for mahrez - he shouldn't have taken the pen. Sterling anonymous too

Defense was very good I thought

I thought Mahrez had a good game, created a few chances for himself and drew out a few saves. Bar the penalty miss I can see him becoming better.

Taking the penalty despite his record is a show of character, I guess.
He was instructed to take it from the bench. He didn’t look comfortable taking it period with that said if someone said a point at anfield before the game I would have bite their hand off. Still early in the season plent of games left. Take the point and go.

Sadly, though Mahrez is a great player, I don’t think he’s a City player. He hasn’t got enough energy about him. We see the two Silva’s buzzing about all over the place and Sterling and Sane but in comparison Mahrez floats around at his own pace with little or no enthusiasm.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.