Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread

Unbelievable that Mahrez was allowed to take that penalty. Not our normal penalty taker, and missed 5 in 8. What the fuck were they thinking? Until then, I was delighted with the result, but you can't be happy with a draw when you get a penalty at the end of the game.

I thought Mahrez played really well
Great team display
Gutted didn’t win but we have kdb to come back and undefeated
Looks good to me

Why when you have missed so many penalties would you grab the fucking ball with six minutes to go, why?? Good composed performance and even with the penalty miss we could have nicked it but so bloody frustrating,!

I know it seems like points dropped, but played better, they hardly had a chance, also had a penalty.
Pretty big improvement with our best, most critical player missing I would say, especially defensively.

Fuck sake, Mahrez.

Who else takes it though? Jesus and Dave are shit at penalties for us, the rest, it's a lottery.

You can't miss the target though, absolutely shite penalty. Somehow 2 points dropped at Anfield but a point better than last season.

Ederson!!

Fucking hate how Mahrez demanded it from Jesus. On another note: Congratulations to Liverpool for winning the "We drew against Man City" trophy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.