Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread

Yeah, we could and probably should have won. But I’m delighted nevertheless. That’s our hardest fixture this season and we’ve come away with a point to stay top.

They were there for the taking, so dissapointed in Mahrez. There’s no way he should’ve been taking that, just no way. Would’ve taken a point before the game but Liverpool are so average. Last year Salah had a freak season which made them look better than what they are.

Brilliant result for us that shows that we have learnt from last year. Feels like 2 points lost but it's one point gained from last year!

Very proud of us today! Hopefully bodes well for the rest of the season!

It was a great point we gained 1 they lost 2 .whoever takes penalty should be named before hand so there is no argument most of our players have missed penalty's so he shouldnt get to much stick

Thought I'd be ecstatic with a point but I'm gutted. We finally get a pen and we fuck it up. Missed a golden opportunity to shut those scouse ****s up.

Ah well, still top of the league.

Fuck sake, Mahrez.

Who else takes it though? Jesus and Dave are shit at penalties for us, the rest, it's a lottery.

You can't miss the target though, absolutely shite penalty. Somehow 2 points dropped at Anfield but a point better than last season.
Bernie?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.