City Fans Leaving Early/Empty seats

Keep the Narative up lads that city fans are shite supporters your doing the media job! All clubs have fans leaving early bet on there forums they don’t have a thread having a go at there own fans. 70’s 80’s and the 90’s was the same.
I left on 85 mins yesterday cos I was dying for a piss and if I'd got stuck in the trudge down from level three would have pissed myself.
Does that make me a ****, or an old ****?
Would never have happened back in the day .bring back the Kippax could have just pissed on the back of some fu*kers leg

Going on about it isn’t going to change anything one iota it’s just keeping the narative going and what we have a go at the media at with the empty seats.

So you think if we start to never mention it or stop suggesting people stay till the end on a city message board as those sad rags online and in the media will suddenly stop screenshotting the family stand on 85 mins when it's nearly empty and posting empty seast comments.

Talking about it isn't feeding the narrative and myth, the people fucking off early are, as most of the pic examples are taken near the end of the game to distort the actual truth.

As said people genuinely needing to leave I don't care and tbf don't find early leaving an issue in general, but he en-mass exodus is imho ridiculous, the south stand is probably furthest away from the car parks but round me stays pretty much full till the final whistle wher the 2 stands nearest empty early.

I’ve never left a match early normally spend an hour in Asda car park as well getting out after. I’ve thought of going early but just can’t do it. We won and scored 5 yesterday we’re living the dream watching this football at least stay till the end.

I hate leaving early but for me it’s a must but only 5 minutes though. I travel 2.5 hours (with no traffic usually up to 3-4 hours) to every home game. If I leave 5 minutes earlier gives me some chance to have a family life too.

I am a season ticket holder and in all cup schemes and go to all the games even midweek when work commitments can be awkward.

Would not change a thing.

So you think if we start to never mention it or stop suggesting people stay till the end on a city message board as those sad rags online and in the media will suddenly stop screenshotting the family stand on 85 mins when it's nearly empty and posting empty seast comments.

Talking about it isn't feeding the narrative and myth, the people fucking off early are, as most of the pic examples are taken near the end of the game to distort the actual truth.

As said people genuinely needing to leave I don't care and tbf don't find early leaving an issue in general, but he en-mass exodus is imho ridiculous, the south stand is probably furthest away from the car parks but round me stays pretty much full till the final whistle wher the 2 stands nearest empty early.

Nope it won’t but city fans could stop going on about something that happens at every other ground I bet there fans ain’t going on about it every week

I like people leaving early, I get to move to a better seat for the last 10 minutes of the game

winner winner chicken dinner

I find it bizarre the amount of people that en masse leave early, particularly in the family stand. No way they all need to be somewhere. Why not stay till the end and clap the team off ?. It’s gotten way worse these past few seasons.

I get the impression that lots of city fans go out of habit and don’t actually enjoy it. People near me don’t celebrate/ barely react to goals and then leave on 80 minutes. Why even bother paying all that money and going.

So many left early against Burnley and missed two late goals and and a great few minutes from Phil.never mind can watch on MOTD
You would think the masses would have learnt by now. It looks embarrassing. The champions playing the best football we've ever seen in the premiership and we leave early. I feel for PEP and the team.. wonder what they think about it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.