Austerity My A***

The only head of state who brings in vastly more to the country than she costs and they still whine. A head of state vastly cheaper than in any comparable country and they still whine. They want a Republic and what really pisses them off is that the horrible, nasty, thick, ignorant people have the unmitigated cheek to disagree with them.

Boring.
Source?

Yeah I forgot we have to maintain about 10 houses for her and her clan even though most arnt lived in most of the year .Never mind while they all on the gravy train, charities and the public have funded 260 beds to help stop the homeless dying on the streets of Greater Manchester this Winter
Good job they gave us the crown estate land to pay for the whole fucking lot and then a lot more isn’t it.

Can't argue with the apparent economic benefit of having royalty, but the whole idea of being born into free luxury, and not having to earn it, stinks rotten. Thou fellest out of the best vagina.. congratulations!

Perfectly fair objection. Have to say, I think it's a shit job personally though.

We have not got a clue what half of them are called or what the fu*k they do .Most sponge of the state so would love to see the bedroom tax and Universal credit applied to the lazy bunch of lay a bouts
It’s not a tax. It’s a reduction in unearned benefits.

Perfectly fair objection. Have to say, I think it's a shit job personally though.
Me too. I’d rather be independently wealthy and not have my time and personal life owned by the public.

Wouldn’t take their job and life for all the tea in China.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.