Southampton (H) Post Match Thread

Disgraceful performance.

Didn’t Aguero boot the ball out before he actually blew his whistle?

And a masterclass in petty foul asymmetry in favour of the underdog.

Sergio booted the ball out of pure frustration.
The ref had no choice but to book him.
Very silly and totally avoidable booking.

7 players with a 90% or over pass success rate today. 10 players counting subs. Delphinio had a 100% pass success rate.

Only Ederson, Sane, Sterling and Aguero were below 90%. Sterling was worst with 77%, but he can be forgiven with 2 goals and 2 assists.

Regent road is a disgrace and they havent even adjusted the traffic lights where the road off to the left is now closed, to reflect the change. I'm OK as I'm on a motorbike so I can filter all the way along, but I feel sorry for car drivers.

Traffic on Mancunian Way/Regent road was still shite at 1945hrs,an utter pisstake.

What a stunning performance that was. First 15 minutes were just perfection. Only down side was that drive home. Just reinforces getting the train as it took well over 2 hours. Regent road both ways is just horrific.
About time they bulldozed that shithole in Salford - then there would be plenty of room for a by pass to the west of the city centre and blues from that area would get home much quicker

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.