Focus Group - Etihad Stadium

You can't publish minutes immediately. The whole point of taking them is to ensure that there is an accurate record of what people have said and, to do that, they need to be read by the committee members and agreed. People also need to be able to speak freely and any form of video link would be counterproductive to that happening.
If, as most appear to, we want to engage with the club then it has to be through elected representatives. How would a free for all work? Everyone emailing the club on a daily/weekly/monthly (or in some cases hourly) basis with a list of personal gripes would see the whole thing binned inside a week. This may not be perfect but it's a start and let's at least give it time to work before we start writing it off.

Precisely.
And it is a waste of time asking for or wanting objectives that cannot be achieved.
Improvements must be attainable and beneficial for all parties.

Hi guys.
Only just got home, not seen the thread this afternoon, have I missed any news.? Everyone been getting along. ? Wouldn't want to be on that committee and reporting back to this lot for the World.

It's a poisoned challice , due to the individuals who talk the talk but never put themselves forward , but are ready to criticise .

How do you become a Mod. How do you spot one. Do they have a special sign to look out for. Don't want to get in an argument with one and get my balls chopped off. Is getting a ban a disclosure requirement for a CRB check. I have a clean record so far and I want to keep it that way.

How do you become a Mod. How do you spot one. Do they have a special sign to look out for. Don't want to get in an argument with one and get my balls chopped off. Is getting a ban a disclosure requirement for a CRB check. I have a clean record so far and I want to keep it that way.

You just failed - wrong credentials !

Bullet points only because I want my tea !
About 16 of us split into 2 groups. Run by ISG on behalf of City who have worked on stadiums all over the world. 95% of debate was related to the development of the North Stand. It's only going to be on two levels but huge ! Debate about safe standing, ticket cost and would fans relocate from other areas. Talk about moving the family stand and talk about atmosphere and also moving away fans. Talk about a new Supporters Club area within new development but posher than the old social club ! Talk about what we'd pay to have access to it. Most talking points came back to keeping costs reasonable although accepting the club needs to make money ! Talk about rewarding loyalty by perhaps chucking in a CL Group game or two with your season card cost. Talk about transport links to the ground and parking. Talk about new fans areas in the empty areas in the corners at the back of the second tiers. About mid corporate areas in the very bottom of the new North Stand and also at the very top. Talk about a teens area (but generally not seen as a good idea) and also potential family season cards. Criticism of the ticket office from some. Talk of perhaps a pay as you go business centre and possibly a gym on the campus. ISG stressed nothing has been agreed or signed hence getting fans views. Everything discussed was hypothetical. That's it for now I think and my apologies if I've forgotten anything but it was an interesting 90 minute session. It was a great insight as to how the club is thinking and whilst wanting to attract new fans City stress that they will not forget the rest of us who have been on the great City rollercoaster ! TTFN

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.