Focus Group - Etihad Stadium

I am being constructive. I've made what I think are reasonable suggestions. I'm not impressed with PB's performance so far and I've said so. I've also suggested what he can to improve the situation.
Actually you're not being constructive, you are asking for comments in this thread, about something this thread is not related too, something you yourself said earlier, and as he's said when the time is right he'll say something in the appropriate thread.

PB, answering this thread, said that anyone invited will find it interesting, hopefully he may have persuaded those who were invited and maybe wavering, to attend said Focus Group.

I wonder if the stadium focus group includes a design for the long awaited North Stand extension. Fingers crossed. Be great if there was an update from anyone going to the Focus Group.

Well might I suggest that you give him a chance to do " a reasonable job " ?

He's been to one meeting as I understand it. How long do you think it takes to establish a decent working relationship in these matters ?

You're not listening. Feel free to have the final word, I'm out.

Hi guys.
Only just got home, not seen the thread this afternoon, have I missed any news.? Everyone been getting along. ? Wouldn't want to be on that committee and reporting back to this lot for the World.

Hi guys.
Only just got home, not seen the thread this afternoon, have I missed any news.? Everyone been getting along. ? Wouldn't want to be on that committee and reporting back to this lot for the World.
Focus meeting with City for a few fans on Monday 12th Nov 2018.

This I think is the key comment in this topic.

Not in any detail as it depends on what the club want to make public and what they want to keep private, as they shared quite a bit of information with us. Anything they want to make public will appear in the minutes, which will be on the website once they're circulated and agreed.

But we talked about ticket points, ticket options generally and the ideas for the stadium. All of these are ongoing discussions but there were some interesting ideas floated and I think the club were pleased with the range of the discussions. It's not a criticism of them in any way but they simply don't see things through our eyes, as we've often said. But I am impressed with the way they're engaging with us at the moment. Omar Berrada is a smart guy, there are plenty of other smart people at the club and there are so many things going on. Obviously I will share whatever I can whenever I can.

They're not quite there with a communications strategy for the group as yet but hopefully that'll be sorted out in the next couple of weeks. While that will mainly be online/digital, we'd like to do some face-to-face stuff, maybe in City Square before a game.

Actually you're not being constructive, you are asking for comments in this thread, about something this thread is not related too, something you yourself said earlier, and as he's said when the time is right he'll say something in the appropriate thread.

PB, answering this thread, said that anyone invited will find it interesting, hopefully he may have persuaded those who were invited and maybe wavering, to attend said Focus Group.
We already have a City Matters thread and I've posted in it setting out as much detail as I know or can at this stage. This thread (stadium enhancement) has nothing to so with the City Matters committee so can we keep it clear for that.

There's no reason for any secrecy here - it should be an open discussion between the club and the fans.

The minutes should be published immediately or the event could be video logged and put on line.

There's no need for elected representatives either - the idea that one person can speak for the diverse range of opinions on this forum is absurd.

You can't publish minutes immediately. The whole point of taking them is to ensure that there is an accurate record of what people have said and, to do that, they need to be read by the committee members and agreed. People also need to be able to speak freely and any form of video link would be counterproductive to that happening.
If, as most appear to, we want to engage with the club then it has to be through elected representatives. How would a free for all work? Everyone emailing the club on a daily/weekly/monthly (or in some cases hourly) basis with a list of personal gripes would see the whole thing binned inside a week. This may not be perfect but it's a start and let's at least give it time to work before we start writing it off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.