Best music you've seen live

Always thought B.A.D. were good live.

Mind you one of the best gigs I ever went to was at the Newcastle Mayfair. Attended by about 100. Headline act Faith No More (original line up). Support was Red Hot Chilli Peppers & The Wonder Stuff.

Also at the Mayfair, The Jesus & Mary Chain. Brilliant, but only lasted 20 minutes before the scrap.

Oh yes. Great concert. Drugged off his nut! Sisters of Mercy were bang on as well.
Sisters of mercy were very good, it was my first contact ever with goths, interesting folk to say the least. Do you remember the other band called marxman(I think) singing fuck Columbus in straight jackets? Did that really happen as it doesn't sound right typing that out!

Sisters of mercy were very good, it was my first contact ever with goths, interesting folk to say the least. Do you remember the other band called marxman(I think) singing fuck Columbus in straight jackets? Did that really happen as it doesn't sound right typing that out!

Not a lot of love lost between Mercy and DM. I'm sure Dub Sydicate played before SoM but then again I'm old a forgetful. Love a goth me, I went to this concert to see both despite my love of DM.

1st Lollapalooza tour.

latest

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.