2018 Ballon d’Or

The host asked the female balon d’Or winner to twerk on the stage

That was fucking terrible. Imagine thinking that was a valid thing to ask her. Fair play to her for treating the question with the contempt it deserved.

That was fucking terrible. Imagine thinking that was a valid thing to ask her. Fair play to her for treating the question with the contempt it deserved.

I did like that very few lads looking on in the audience laughed, only those idiots on stage. You can actually hear a slight gasp from the seats.

The Balon D'Or is essentially a Champions league player of the season , so hopefully we get to the final Merlin has a blinder and he picks up the trophy next year , because apart from Messi he has been the most consistent creative midfield player in europe for a decade , i will now remove my blue tinted spectacles

The Balon D'Or is essentially a Champions league player of the season , so hopefully we get to the final Merlin has a blinder and he picks up the trophy next year , because apart from Messi he has been the most consistent creative midfield player in europe for a decade , i will now remove my blue tinted spectacles

But every four years there's a World cup to consider
Why else would Pogshite be in ahead of Sergio and even Hugo Loris make the top twenty!

If that’s the case how come hazard finished above kev? It’s an absolute farce of an award. I can understand some of the French players - even Pogba - being high up seeing as they won the World Cup, but the rest of it is just show biz bollox. Asking the woman winner to twerk??? Wtf? I really do despise fifa/uefa and only want city to win the chumps LG just to piss them all off.
p.s. wasn’t having a go by the way ;) Just think it’s all irrelevant bollox. I don’t think kev or Merlin would actually be bothered about winning it. I think they’d rather win team trophies than individual, arse licking “awards”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.