Spurs’ new stadium

Hi - JPBB.

You truly are a loyal Spurs fan and fight your corner amongst us Blues without resorting to rudeness, well done.

By the way I really like your new stadium it looks the dogs bollocks and I hope you have some great times there apart from when we pay you a visit.

Still think Levy could have won some much needed friends by compensating City fans for that farce of a re-arranged match on a mud heap, you must have some sympathy with us over that PR disaster?

Thank you for your kind words.

When I have time, I will write a post about why I have soft spot for City. It involves my Dad's friendship with Mike Summerbee, my childhood friend rather oddly supporting City, the worst football match I have ever seen which involved City and Spurs, my slightly different perspective from most on here about 1981, my rarely matched feeling of joy at Ricky Villa's goal and why City disrupting the old top 4 was very good news for Spurs.

I do have some sympathy for City fans who suffered as a result the fixture being moved. However, I doubt Levy gave it much thought. He is only interested in the big stuff. He pays people to deal with this sort of thing and if there is a problem he expects them to make it go away. And, in reality this has gone away.

Last edited:
Poch should tell the media today he isnt interested in a sinking ship and waiting for a bigger job down the line;))

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.