Spurs’ new stadium

They'll stand still and end up going backwards, as Arsenal did.

Think levy be happy with what Arsenal did under Wenger champions league yearly thats all that matters for levy get the champs league money and paying for the stadium over the next ten years will be fine.

Think levy be happy with what Arsenal did under Wenger champions league yearly thats all that matters for levy get the champs league money and paying for the stadium over the next ten years will be fine.
Wenger managed it because only 4 teams were competing for 4 places for the most part. There's no guarantee of it now.

Levy only cares about finishing in the top 4? How do you know? I think he would love to win the league. And he thinks Spurs will. Soon.

Just because Talksport says it's impossible for Spurs to win anything and only Liverpool can win anything, it does not make it so.

Levy only cares about finishing in the top 4? How do you know? I think he would love to win the league. And he thinks Spurs will. Soon.

Just because Talksport says it's impossible for Spurs to win anything and only Liverpool can win anything, it does not make it so.

I suppose most fans would be happy with finishing 5th and winning a trophy for the next 5 years Levy wouldnt.

Love won't make Spurs win the PL on it's own, investment in the team will. The last serious player investment was Roberto Soldado but that was after selling Bale.

He thought the stadium would be ready in September too so don't get your hopes up.

Love won't make Spurs win the PL on it's own, investment in the team will. The last serious player investment was Roberto Soldado but that was after selling Bale.

There has been plenty of investment.

Moura? Son? Sanchez? Aurier?

Love conquers all. Including the Premiership.

Pep, Kloop and Pochettino have all shown that.

Mourinho has too. In the opposite way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.