Media persecution of Raheem Sterling

‘It’s shows him being laughed at’. Aw.

I laughed too, right after thinking ‘fucking idiot’. It deserved to be laughed at. Sterling’s non reaction to the keepers reaction tells you all you need to know. It was there to be laughed at. In the era of clicks and attention grabbing, that photo will always take centre stage over little known Zinchenko scoring his first goal from the penalty spot.

The desire to be offended by some borders Liverpudlian levels.

Easy pickings Pige, where were you during the football leaks wankfest?

‘It’s shows him being laughed at’. Aw.

I laughed too, right after thinking ‘fucking idiot’. It deserved to be laughed at. Sterling’s non reaction to the keepers reaction tells you all you need to know. It was there to be laughed at. In the era of clicks and attention grabbing, that photo will always take centre stage over little known Zinchenko scoring his first goal from the penalty spot.

The desire to be offended by some borders Liverpudlian levels.
Shut up ,you are too monotanous for me

Shouldn't have used that picture but having watched it on TV it wasn't as bad as on the night and Raz smiled at Ward who I believe he played with at the dippers before the picture was taken.

Irrelevant of colour or even it being City, imagine Henry, Rooney etc missing .... I'm not having it they would have used that shot. They'd have gone for the young keepers performance every time.
A game instantly sprang to mind when you mentioned Henry, ironically we were involved. Remember October 2005? Pires and Henry messed up a penalty? Just googled it and the match reports available, whilst no photo, all talk about that more than the actual game itself. Pretty much the same thing. They scraped that win as we played well that day, yet the focus in the press was that penalty. Rightly so. If that was today, I’d say the photos would all have been about that rather than the actual penalty which won the game.

A game instantly sprang to mind when you mentioned Henry, ironically we were involved. Remember October 2005? Pires and Henry messed up a penalty? Just googled it and the match reports available, whilst no photo, all talk about that more than the actual game itself. Pretty much the same thing. They scraped that win as we played well that day, yet the focus in the press was that penalty. Rightly so. If that was today, I’d say the photos would all have been about that rather than the actual penalty which won the game.
No photo....I win :) and yes I did mention him for that exact reason.

No photo....I win :) and yes I did mention him for that excact reason.
If that was on today’s game, that photo would have been used 100%. I can’t even remember who scored the actual winning penalty but I remember that. That’s the point. Nobody other than us will remember about or care about Zinchenkos penalty or the keepers performance. Why? Because of that rare chance of a photo showing the complete contrasting emotions of a missed penalty but not any penalty, a needless attempt at a piss take which backfired.

There is a photo

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/eng_prem/4344508.stm

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.