Ben Chilwell

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not how I'm reading it. I see it as saying max. 4 association trained and that's how many we have now. Not sure if I'm reading it wrong as it makes no sense to me.
No, we have to have at least 8 association trained, of whom at least 4 need to be club trained. We're allowed a maximum 17 foreign players as long as we meet the first two criteria. Then there are different u21 and ''b-list" rules for premier League and CL respectively

No, we have to have at least 8 association trained, of whom at least 4 need to be club trained. We're allowed a maximum 17 foreign players as long as we meet the first two criteria. Then there are different u21 and ''b-list" rules for premier League and CL respectively

So we can have more than four association-trained players among our eight nominees on List A?

So we can have more than four association-trained players among our eight nominees on List A?
No, what I meant was it doesn't matter if chilwell is/isn't association trained as long as we meet criteria on list A. So we wouldn't have to lose an association trained player any more than we'd have to lose a fringe foreign player.

Those regulations could be worded a whole lot more clearly though.

No, what I meant was it doesn't matter if chilwell is/isn't association trained as long as we meet criteria on list A. So we wouldn't have to lose an association trained player any more than we'd have to lose a fringe foreign player.

Agreed. I thought I new the deal but that has confused the fuck out of me.

Agreed. I thought I new the deal but that has confused the fuck out of me.
Pain in the arse isn't it.

Anyway, back on topic - I'd love chilwell and think he's the next big thing at left back in England

You can have 25 if you want

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.