Shellfish

giphy.gif

Mostly king crab and snow crab round here, lovely in garlic butter. I love a bit of crab cake as well.
Always go fresh around here which puts me off processed stuff full stop, do occasionally make my own crab and fish cakes though.

When we went to Idaho last year we drove 2 hours to a little place called Afton just for fish and chips. In the middle of nowhere. Surrounded by mountains. It was a little weird but very god.

When we went to Idaho last year we drove 2 hours to a little place called Afton just for fish and chips. In the middle of nowhere. Surrounded by mountains. It was a little weird but very god.
When were you here, you should have stopped by

Afton is in Wyoming

Is everything a fucking two hour drive away when you visit that ****?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.