Shellfish

Seafood is my favourite kind of food, love it all

Not for me, anything that tastes of seawater isn't nice, tried mussels once and it was like eating a massive salty bit of phlegm, quite ironic considering we will be going to the seaside for a holiday, don't mind a nice bit of bland cod in batter once in a while though lol

You poor ****. Living in Scotland it’s a great place for seafood, including plaice.

Lobsters, mussels, prawns languistine’s, in fact all are brilliant.

Best crab I ever had was at a small riverside restaurant called Cantler's in Maryland. Right on a small creek/ river. Fresh caught. Here's a mallet, a bucket of beer, get eating!
Crabbie Bill's.
In st Pete's beach.
Absolutely amazing

How many of us eat it? I love mussels, clams and crab etc. Considering we’re an island it doesn’t seem very popular with the Brits.

Unfortunately I have a mild allergy to prawns and so don't bother with molluscs or crustations.

On a side note, in Thailand the word for shellfish or clams is Hoi, but in Thai slang it is also a name for a ladies genitles as they look the same apparently, which lead to much smirking when I asked a young lady once there if I could eat some.

Unfortunately I have a mild allergy to prawns and so don't bother with molluscs or crustations.

On a side note, in Thailand the word for shellfish or clams is Hoi, but in Thai slang it is also a name for a ladies genitles as they look the same apparently, which lead to much smirking when I asked a young lady once there if I could eat some.

You filthy ****.

Ah yes, ‘chan chorp gin hoy’ always had the Thais laughing

I love it all, also an honourable mention to crawfish which we catch out of local lakes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.