Brahim Diaz - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our net spend this season must be around 20m. Given we are not buying anyone in Jan, we must be having north of 150m to burn for next summer.
Doesn't work like that, we're still pushing spending from the summer of 2015 through the books next season (Sterling, De Bruyne, Otamendi, Roberts and Delph) as well as every window after. We'll have money to spend especially with the puma deal but probably nothing huge.

I think Brahim's future arse splinters and subsequent flogging on loan to Celta Vigo will be his own wake up call.
Just as possible as him being a big success if not more so, tbf. He's got all the same problems at Madrid that he had here + the inevitable change of manager and spending spree in the summer.

Just as possible as him being a big success if not more so, tbf. He's got all the same problems at Madrid that he had here + the inevitable change of manager and spending spree in the summer.
I don't think José will fancy him over Fellaini

I don't think José will fancy him over Fellaini
Don't see it being Moany Maureen tbh, the fans there are pissed off enough already. But any player of Diaz's age and standing are on dodgy ground with a new coach under pressure to get results, never mind at Madrid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.