Brahim Diaz - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our net spend this season must be around 20m. Given we are not buying anyone in Jan, we must be having north of 150m to burn for next summer.

He will get more chances to play at City than he will at Real Madrid that is for certain.

Next opportunity will be 6th January against Rotherham in the FA Cup, or in a League Cup semi-final. The lad has got it made at City. I hope he realises that.

Will be interesting to see how this comment ages. I suspect he'll get more game time for Real in the next 2 months than he did in the last 2 years at City.

Will be interesting to see how this comment ages. I suspect he'll get more game time for Real in the next 2 months than he did in the last 2 years at City.

If he continues to flatter to deceive when he gets his chances he won't, perhaps a run of games will help him settle down and see his decision making improve.

I wish him all the best.

Probably. But then again, at City he was competing with 2 of the worlds best wide players who are both very young and have been exceptional for the last 2 seasons.

If he continues to flatter to deceive when he gets his chances he won't, perhaps a run of games will help him settle down and see his decision making improve.

I wish him all the best.

I imagine his decision making will be much better when he's not desperately trying to inpress in the only 15 minute cameo he'll get for 3 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.