Ndombele (signed for Spurs)

Casemiro isn't fit to lace Fernandinho's boots. The most overrated midfielder in world football, made a career out of being the only half-decent midfield destroyer in a Madrid team that wasn't interested in defending, and getting away with countless red cards because of the team he plays for.

Jordan Henderson, surely!?

Not a bad shout this tbf.

Do a Stones / Sterling ‘potential development’ thing with him.

I’d still prefer Ndombele though.

We know Ndombele can go straight into the Champions League and perform against one of the very best sides. Declan Rice not so much...

Get Ndombele this summer, let Rice come in a few years when Fern has gone if he keeps developing.

Casemiro isn't fit to lace Fernandinho's boots. The most overrated midfielder in world football, made a career out of being the only half-decent midfield destroyer in a Madrid team that wasn't interested in defending, and getting away with countless red cards because of the team he plays for.

Jordan Henderson, surely!?
@domalino I would say this match has ended in a draw. ;-)

Many are over exaggerating these comments saying he doesn’t like defending. Tbf nobody likes defending, you play football to play with the ball but it needs to be done and he does it.

We almost always have the majority of possession so it’s a non issue. I thought he was excellence against us and similiary shined in games against PSG.

Ndombele is the number 1 option for me, perfect for the PL. Agreessive, keeps the ball well, good dribbler, established passer. Only negative is he doesn’t score much but this could be worked on as the technique is there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.