FC United Thread

Could also get points deduction as well .
59f891ca98a5f331b66640ba0e6ed27b.jpg
In all seriousness this could have dire consequences for the club. It seems that the player involved has played in over 20 games for the club and going by previous similar offences (by other clubs), it could well be a 12 point deduction and fine. That will be relegation on the spot, resulting in even lower crowds for remaining games = lower revenue coming into the club, low morale for players etc etc
The player involved signed for Barnsley last week, so it appears that the error was discovered when Barnsley were required to submit their paperwork.

Last edited:
Points deduction and a fine? Double whammy

''Dear Manchester Council, could you lend us (insert fine amount) and we promise to repay you after we have repaid the 500K we already owe you..''
Yes the Council have a lot to answer for, better ways of spending tax payers hard earned money that giving it to that lot of reprobates.

Points deduction and a fine? Double whammy

''Dear Manchester Council, could you lend us (insert fine amount) and we promise to repay you after we have repaid the 500K we already owe you..''

if this was a animal they shoot it and put it out of its misery

they are in so much pain and don't know where to turn next, big brother is doing so well again ??? and salford city doing ok ?? come on manchester city council do the right thing and send in the men from can't pay we'll take it away and shut them down

Well I am not sure if you watched the clip, but the ref gave a penalty. Just a minor detail I know....

That's exactly what I was meaning, It was a fair tackle but the ref gave a penalty and sent the rag woman off. I can't see what is wrong with that, hence my response to your post as so ?

They are just another version of the rags mini rags part2

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.