FC United Thread

That's exactly what I was meaning, It was a fair tackle but the ref gave a penalty and sent the rag woman off. I can't see what is wrong with that, hence my response to your post as so ?

They are just another version of the rags mini rags part2
Ha ha I missed the intent of the post - now had you put a cheeky ;) at the end I would have got it!

Just had a quick look into their relegation troubles, they are having a terrible season but Nuneaton Town are worse having managed 3 wins 7 draws and 18 defeats. That leaves 1 relegation spot up for grabs.

Bury Rags Socks in 2nd from bottom, have played 2 more than Ashton 3rd Bottom and the gap is 2 points. 13 games left for the socks. The socks recent form = lost 7 of the last 8.

Just had a quick look into their relegation troubles, they are having a terrible season but Nuneaton Town are worse having managed 3 wins 7 draws and 18 defeats. That leaves 1 relegation spot up for grabs.

Bury Rags Socks in 2nd from bottom, have played 2 more than Ashton 3rd Bottom and the gap is 2 points. 13 games left for the socks. The socks recent form = lost 7 of the last 8.
Bottom 3 go down.
So that is 6 points behind 4th bottom place Guiseley, played 2 games more and a far worse goal difference.
5th bottom Darlington are 8 points clear with 1 game in hand, while York / Hereford both 9 points clear with no games in hand (and superior goal difference.)
Altrincham at home tomorrow, Alty in the play off positions and going well....
Looking very grim indeed.

Last edited:
Reactions: SVP

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.