Has the Full Back Problem returned?

We do not have an issue at full back. Our first choice left back is and has been injured for the majority of the season and our first choice right back is out of form (that's all). He's not become rubbish all of a sudden.

Our 2nd choice right back, who has been playing at left back - and had been in great form, didn't have a great game last night. Nobody did though.

David Silva is still fantastic.

Fernandinho's legs have not gone.

Let's not overreact to a defeat.

Hope for a reaction at the weekend. Long way to go.
Left back is still a problem. Mendy`s never fit, and Danilo, Zinchenko and Delph are not good enough there

Walker has never been great defensively even at Spurs.
Everybody knew that so I don't know why it would change.
Danilo should get a chance if Mendy ever comes back.
Left back not got a clue on how to sort that out.
Tierney and Chilwell not sure they are good enough.
They would be better than Delph and Zinchenko though.

If both Liverpool's full backs were in our side we would be the best team in Europe.

hobbled-old-man-with-back-pain.jpg

Yes.

Mendy even when fit cant defend for me.

Walker has dropped off a cliff form wise.

Danilo is just not good enough.

Delph is a stand in.

Walker has never been great defensively even at Spurs.
Everybody knew that so I don't know why it would change.
Danilo should get a chance if Mendy ever comes back.
Left back not got a clue on how to sort that out.
Tierney and Chilwell not sure they are good enough.
They would be better than Delph and Zinchenko though.
Who would you have then?

Left back is still a problem. Mendy`s never fit, and Danilo, Zinchenko and Delph are not good enough there
Let's spend another £130m on full backs then because we lost to Newcastle. It didn't seem to cause us an issue last year.

Not sure why the full backs are being singled out after last night. The entire team had a stinker.

I think there is a mental issue, which involves complacency and is reminiscent at times of 16/17 season, but we have the best team in the country. They collectively need to step up again and demonstrate that between now and the end of the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.