What as a city fan annoys you the most?

The thing that annoys me most is my reaction to a defeat. It is out of proportion to my reaction to a win.
It’s simply because you are used to us winning now,and we seldom lose so the reaction is tenfold in comparison,go back when we were shit under Pearce even,a win was like fucking actually Winning the cup or league ffs,a loss was just oh well..

The direction the club has taken off the pitch.

Driving revenue has become a££ consuming and is more important than the fans.

If truth be told we’ve become what we used to mock across the road, at Arsenal, at Chelsea, etc.

We’re probably on a par with those clubs and worse than others now.

At some point the club forgot about the fans and stopped listening to us.

Regards.

Victor Meldrew.(jrb)

also annoying, and worth mentioning, even though it's probably been said

teams setting up the way Newcastle did last night. Absolutely no interest in attacking, 9 defenders and Rondon. 2 fucking piss poor goals. All of a sudden Rafa is a genius and you see the Fraudiola things on social media. 9 times out of 10 we beat those by a cricket score. It just didn't happen last night.

Fuck did last night frustrate me though. Same against Huddersfield. Teams just aren't interested in playing against us.

That's whats frustrating me the most. We have all the possession, carry the attacking threat, and yet, the opposition doesn't have to do half as much to score. Take the Watford game, we dominated the match, then they score a scruffy goal, and suddenly we're hanging on. Chelsea away, dominate the opening half, they score with their first shot on target, then the second is a simple header from a corner. Last night the same, a header from a ball lumped into the box, and a cheap penalty. It's not like we're losing to fantastic play from the opposition, they just defend in numbers, and we don't do basic defending.

Stand up for the champions being sung at least two or more times every game.

The direction the club has taken off the pitch.

Driving revenue has become a££ consuming and is more important than the fans.

If truth be told we’ve become what we used to mock across the road, at Arsenal, at Chelsea, etc.

We’re probably on a par with those clubs and worse than others now.

At some point the club forgot about the fans and stopped listening to us.

Regards.

Victor Meldrew.(jrb)
Welcome to football in the 21st century. Money is everything. It's been that way since the sport sold its soul to Murdoch (and, latterly, BT). Games now take place at a time to suit the viewing millions, not Dave and Mike who traipse to the stadium rain or shine. But (playing devil's advocate here), if fans want the quality of player we now have (last night notwithstanding!), they don't come cheap.

PS Sorry about all the brackets!

At Huddersfield, Monsieur Aymeric Jean Louis Gerard Alphonse Laporte headed for the tunnel and was given an earful by Delphi to get back pronto and applaud the travelling faithful with his teammates. Last night, David Silva, Sergio and a couple of other players made an effort to acknowledge the City fans when the rest of them had already legged it off into the warmth of the dressing room. Yes, losing hurts but I wasn’t smiling myself either. Rule number 1 (as Vinnie will vouch for) always acknowledge your fans. I don’t care if we win, lose or draw - just do it. As a team.

Also, the tannoy issue at the Etihad - it’s a health and safety issue for goodness sake. What if ‘something’ major happens. I wouldn’t have a clue cos I can’t hear a thing in 105 East Stand. It’s been going on for years. Lazy sods want our money though. And no hot water in the ladies .... since you asked about annoying things

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.