Ben Chilwell

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think so. Would prefer Tierney, myself. If you put Tierney in this team with Pep's coaching I think in a short couple of years he'd be one of the best left backs in the league. Way more pace than Chillwell too.
Totally agree, and Gaya Cresswell and Grimaldo are also better and probably cheaper, but i think we should keep an eye on how Henry copes after his injury and the lad at Bristol city do over the rest of the season as i think both will be better than Chilwell in time

I have a horrible feeling Chilwell would be our new Wayne Bridge. I have little to back that up but he reminds me of a young WB whenever I see him and look how that worked out. I remember seeing Bridge against us at the Dell - he was excellent but I also recall the one footed, Mr Invisible who showed up at the Etihad.

RB, LB & HM should all be home

The Fee for overseas players has now been blown out of the water by Barca, PSG & Liverpool & Chelsea with their keeper transfers.

Go get Chillwell & Rice with the kid at Pallace for the RB role.

Ndombele like FDJ will cost North of 65m far to much.

English is way fwd

The Fee for overseas players has now been blown out of the water by Barca, PSG & Liverpool & Chelsea with their keeper transfers.

English is way fwd

Rice, Wan-Bissaka and Chilwell would probably cost over £120m altogether.

I think Ndombele should be our priority in the summer.

English is way fwd
Rice would be £60 mill,

I have a horrible feeling Chilwell would be our new Wayne Bridge. I have little to back that up but he reminds me of a young WB whenever I see him and look how that worked out. I remember seeing Bridge against us at the Dell - he was excellent but I also recall the one footed, Mr Invisible who showed up at the Etihad.
Bridge was never committed to the move here,he was almost pushed into it.It very much showed in his performances,he lacked character and he didnt give a fuck (hence JT showing him how....)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.