Ndombele (signed for Spurs)

As a Brit abroad, I guess I have to own the Yank monicker after 37 yrs here!

However, while the QB analogy is reasonable, I see him more as a basketball point guard. He keeps the play flowing, distributes the ball to his teammates with timing and precision, and is the first line of defense when things breakdown! He also chips in with a “3 pointer” from distance every now and then!
Well played Sir. I believe that's the first post on here that mentions point guard. I would agree that it's better analogy than QB, however most Brits won't know what a point guard is!

Aouar was not good in this match. Handed PSG 3 big chances in 8 minutes, which gave them a goal. Does anyone know if we have a buyback clause for Denayer? If both Ota and Kompany leave this summer, we need at least one CB, and Denayer looks great now

Doubt he’d come back. We fucked him over big time. Back when he had a partnership with van dijk at Celtic I thought then that’ll be our CB pairing in a few years hahaha.

Doubt he’d come back. We fucked him over big time. Back when he had a partnership with van dijk at Celtic I thought then that’ll be our CB pairing in a few years hahaha.
Wouldn't be surprised if bin dippers go for him. Looked a v good partnership and wouldn't cost as much as other targets. For city tho I'd want johnathan Tah

Well played Sir. I believe that's the first post on here that mentions point guard. I would agree that it's better analogy than QB, however most Brits won't know what a point guard is!

So we just need to sign Stephen Curry in that case - what will he cost?

point guards are usually called signalmen over here, but they are mostly automated these days.

Manchester City are preparing a £70m summer bid for Lyon midfielder Tanguy Ndombele (22) and will compete with Manchester United and Juventus for him. City also like his teammate Houssem Aouar, but Ndombele is the priority. [Sun Sport]

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.