2019 Summer Window - Whom do we Need ? - Whom will we Sign?

If you honestly think that Jesus is already a better all round striker than Aguero then I’m sorry you’re talking shite

Yes I do, and as I've said what separates them currently is Aguero's guile & experience. When it's going for Aguero he's unplayable, but he has loads of off days. Jesus does a lot more than Aguero in general play.
Like tonight, Jesus looked better in ten minutes than Aguero did all night.

But you Aguero fan boys are like this, it's always one or the other. I have no interest in questioning Aguero, he's simply brilliant. But Jesus has possibly more in his locker.
There's one thing that's certain, at the same stage of their careers, Jesus is way ahead of where Aguero was at 21.

But hey, this is the transfer forum and I took exception to some idiot saying Jesus was amounting to nothing more than back up. And a striker was a priority.

Yes I do, and as I've said what separates them currently is Aguero's guile & experience. When it's going for Aguero he's unplayable, but he has loads of off days. Jesus does a lot more than Aguero in general play.
Like tonight, Jesus looked better in ten minutes than Aguero did all night.

But you Aguero fan boys are like this, it's always one or the other. I have no interest in questioning Aguero, he's simply brilliant. But Jesus has possibly more in his locker.
There's one thing that's certain, at the same stage of their careers, Jesus is way ahead of where Aguero was at 21.

But hey, this is the transfer forum and I took exception to some idiot saying Jesus was amounting to nothing more than back up. And a striker was a priority.
I took exception to you saying Jesus was better than our all time greatest striker who has been central to all our success and is arguably the best striker in Prem history. If that makes me a fan boy so be it. Aguero is still first choice and walks into any team. Jesus not his level yet.

I took exception to you saying Jesus was better than our all time greatest striker who has been central to all our success and is arguably the best striker in Prem history. If that makes me a fan boy so be it. Aguero is still first choice and walks into any team. Jesus not his level yet.

Please read what I actually wrote. Thanks.

Please read what I actually wrote. Thanks.
I did let me say again utter shite. Do you actually go to games or just watch on TV? Aguero’s all round play is unreal. He worked his tripe off for 70 mins tonight having torn Arsenal to shreds Sunday. Jesus worked hard for 15mins. Yeah he scored after chipping it against the keeper and getting lucky with the rebound. If you think he’s better than Aguero that’s up to you. I think you know fuck all about football if you do.

I did let me say again utter shite. Do you actually go to games or just watch on TV? Aguero’s all round play is unreal. He worked his tripe off for 70 mins tonight having torn Arsenal to shreds Sunday. Jesus worked hard for 15mins. Yeah he scored after chipping it against the keeper and getting lucky with the rebound. If you think he’s better than Aguero that’s up to you. I think you know fuck all about football if you do.

Yes thanks, I’ve had a season ticket since 1987.

I disagree. I unlike you, am capable of comparing the two without slagging one.

I think Jesus has a better all round game and Aguero pips him due to a few very personal characteristics.

I’d avoid the personal insults if I were you, your general comprehension would make it very easy to insult you back.

Yes thanks, I’ve had a season ticket since 1987.

I disagree. I unlike you, am capable of comparing the two without slagging one.

I think Jesus has a better all round game and Aguero pips him due to a few very personal characteristics.

I’d avoid the personal insults if I were you, your general comprehension would make it very easy to insult you back.
I agree,with everything.

Ndombele
De ligt
Firpo
Wan bissaka

That would be a hell of a transfer window for us. We need to save the pennies for the following summer when Sergio leaves! :-0

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.