New season bets

I'm on Arsenal, Cheslea, Tottenham and United to score 75 goals or more. 750/1!

City and Liverpool to score 95+ 66/1

Arsenal, Liverpool, City and Tottenham to score 75+ 40/1

Also City 90 Liverpool 85 Arsenal 75 and Tottenham 70 40/1.

No way Chelsea are getting 75 and should that be 75/1 rather than 750?
Need a miracle but it makes it interesting.No its 750/1!
I done it and they took it off soon after.. Need a few big scores.. 30 goals in 13 games.
59f981c6f9680c37ff0af68ba471ba19.jpg

750/1 was fantastic odds. Wish I saw that.
They took it down pretty quickly as I shown it a few of my friends who couldn't find it. Sky actually emailed me just after Christmas offering me £170 to cash out. The email said something like we don't normally offer a cash out for this sort of bet but...

They took it down pretty quickly as I shown it a few of my friends who couldn't find it. Sky actually emailed me just after Christmas offering me £170 to cash out. The email said something like we don't normally offer a cash out for this sort of bet but...
Sounds like a Gerrard finger when putting the odds up...wonder if 'a friend' of the odds inputter got a bet in like you.

In the present climate,I’m surprised they just didn’t void the bet,It’s clearly an error by them
Fingers crossed for you,good luck

A good week for all our teams, shame Arsenal couldn't get a bit more breathing space but all teams still ahead of the targets & we're almost there.

v2zew8.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.