Jadon Sancho

I tell you what, as an England fan as well as a city fan I'm bloody excited by the lad.

He took a calculated gamble to move and it's being repaid in spades. Obviously I'd prefer if he was doing it for us, but ours aren't too shabby

what a game yesterday against hoffenheim, he's going to be world class real soon. Guess you guys dont have a buyback clause?

He is a top drawer talent and we made efforts to get him to stay that showed we wanted him. Ultimately, it is the player's choice where he plays, just as it was when we bought him.

He is a top drawer talent and we made efforts to get him to stay that showed we wanted him. Ultimately, it is the player's choice where he plays, just as it was when we bought him.

We didn't make any serious efforts to keep him. We offered him 30k/week and then very publicly tried to sign Alexis Sanchez for £60m to play in his position.

Give them £100m or whatever and an agreement he can play another year or 2 there, he's going to be chased after like Mbappe was.

He's took the piss out of Hoffenheim's defence in this first half.

No chance £100m would do it. Dembele went for €145m, Mbappe went for €165m. Dortmund will be selling for those kind of numbers. £130m+

We didn't make any serious efforts to keep him. We offered him 30k/week and then very publicly tried to sign Alexis Sanchez for £60m to play in his position.

Because we thought he wasnt ready?! Seeing his game time at Dortmund saying to him he will play cup games and coming of the bench occasionally I feel he wouldnt of signed a new contract with that, plus hindsight of how good he is playing now would of been a wonderful thing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.