Jadon Sancho

Diaz had 50 minutes in the league

Sancho had 684 minutes and he was injured for a long period.

If he stays fit he will play over 1500 minutes next season.
Our young players used to get lots of minutes when we weren't very good too.

Are you ignoring the word 'may'. That aside the odds of him being one of the best singers in the world are slimmer than him not.

It's a gamble from all parties. Football isn't a science. We obviously see Foden as the better fit.

To his credit, Sancho wanted more quicker. We couldn't facilitate that. BVB can.
Perhaps he should go on the X-Factor?

[QUOTE="IH8MUFC, post: 10989695, member: 46167"]I don't get the argument about Sancho not having the mentality. He has a good mentality as I see it. He wasn't happy to stay here and get paid a lot for floundering in the reserves or going out on loan. He wanted to to have a successful career.

On Foden its going to be interesting to see how long he is happy getting on the bench and playing the odd 20 minutes or 2 minutes. There's only so long someone of his talent can do that for, especially if he wants to be an elite player.

That's my point about his personality, the Rags you mentioned were largely shit and have poor careers after leaving their role as league cup and dead rubber game players.

Sancho believes he is too good for that role, I agree with him.

I'm not questioning Sancho's personality or mentality, I'm applauding it.

That is my point, he's currently not good enough for us, but he'll be far too good to be a Cleverly or O'Shea.

He may never be good enough for us in the role he believes he should. Or he may be that good, we buy him back or he goes back to the elite level.

Regards Foden, you need to be a little more realistic. He should be around 21 when he's playing regularly. More of what he's had this season is perfect for him at his age. 5/6 starts next season and good time on the bench and minutes off it.

He's the youngest PL winner for a reason. He's an exceptional talent who is playing way in advance of his age.[/QUOTE]
Those rags were solid players who played a lot. Not just in dead rubbers or the league cup.

@IH8MUFC, that's my point, they were solid players. Sancho doesn't want to be a solid player. He wants to be a star. He may or may not end up one. He obviously believes he's ready to be starter at a top side. He may be. But not at an elite side.

His personality is what is driving him. He doesn't want to be a solid squad man, he wants to be a star.

That's fair enough for me. I think he'd have got minutes and learnt bucket loads off Pep. He thinks not.

@IH8MUFC, that's my point, they were solid players. Sancho doesn't want to be a solid player. He wants to be a star. He may or may not end up one. He obviously believes he's ready to be starter at a top side. He may be. But not at an elite side.

His personality is what is driving him. He doesn't want to be a solid squad man, he wants to be a star.

That's fair enough for me. I think he'd have got minutes and learnt bucket loads off Pep. He thinks not.
There's only so much you can learn warming the bench. And if Sanchez came here in the summer when we tried to get him then Sancho wouldn't have even been doing that.

why would he want to come back to the club that never believed in him in the first place and like i keep saying the player is a wrong un and up his our bum and nobody demands a manager like pep to select him or hes off

Why would Pogba want to come back to a club that never believed in him either. Be real now.

Why would Pogba want to come back to a club that never believed in him either. Be real now.

and i see pogba ripping up the premier league NOT united signed him back because it was to sell shirts and how do you turn down that amount of money if your a player. sancho will never reach that level of a player that takes a british record to sign him. how does a couple of end of season games turns him into a world class player ??? and i trust man city and pep when they said he is not ready for first team football and any player that spits his dummy out at youth level will always be a problem so manchester city did right in letting him go and getting good money for him and i don't think city will ever come back for him

Pogba would never have returned to England if Real thought he was worth anything close to the ridiculous money that the scum payed.
Juve sold him to the highest bidder.

I don't get the argument about Sancho not having the mentality. He has a good mentality as I see it. He wasn't happy to stay here and get paid a lot for floundering in the reserves or going out on loan. He wanted to to have a successful career.

On Foden its going to be interesting to see how long he is happy getting on the bench and playing the odd 20 minutes or 2 minutes. There's only so long someone of his talent can do that for, especially if he wants to be an elite player.

I think Foden's case is different to Sancho's in that he’s a City supporter and obviously has a much greater attachment to the club than Jason did.

I hope, with Pep already saying that Merlin will be used more sparingly next season, there will be room for Phil - and Brahim - to be given more chance to prove themselves.

I think Foden's case is different to Sancho's in that he’s a City supporter and obviously has a much greater attachment to the club than Jason did.

I hope, with Pep already saying that Merlin will be used more sparingly next season, there will be room for Phil - and Brahim - to be given more chance to prove themselves.
Being a fan means very little, rarely any players play for the club they are a fan of. I'll believe it when I see Foden and Diaz actually play. We have been linked with Jorginho and Fred.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.