Spurs 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rode their luck today.

I don't have the same dislike for them as some. Can't stand Ali, but I'm not alone there - he'd make a good Rag.

One thing they aren't, that's Arsenal - now they are cünts, as witnessed by their shite fans last week.

We are a lucky side. That is a good thing to be.

We were awful. Very lucky. Leicester, to be fair, were excellent. Played far better football and had a hatful of chances. Vardy missing the penalty with his first touch of the ball was beautiful, though.

I understand that you lot got a bit lucky too............?

I do find that a bit odd, anyway moving on, if we don't win the league this sesson, I sincerely hope to god you lads do !

And vice versa!

Spurs winning the title still only seems like a remote possibility. Quite apart from the existing 5 point gap, we still have to go to both Anfield and the Etihad. And City, in particular, have our number currently.

We were awful. Very lucky. Leicester, to be fair, were excellent. Played far better football and had a hatful of chances. Vardy missing the penalty with his first touch of the ball was beautiful, though.

Yeah, we were as lucky as hell!

;-)

Scraped it Jimbo...;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.