February 24th is going to be a very very difficult day !

It won't matter. Plenty of games to go. They'll drop points elsewhere. We just need to keep winning.
If they beat United, they'll think it's in the bag, and it'll be even sweeter when we eventually cruise past them

Hopefully now it's on the horizon this is a bit of an easier decision for some of you. A loss at Old Trafford, combined with us hitting form, could spell the end for Liverpool's title ambitions. Mentally it would be enormous for them and us, especially if we went on to lift the cup a few hours later.

What a day this could be for proper Blues: a double whammy. The City will be United for one day. Don't forget most reds want City to win it, too.

I can't wait...

Hopefully now it's on the horizon this is a bit of an easier decision for some of you. A loss at Old Trafford, combined with us hitting form, could spell the end for Liverpool's title ambitions. Mentally it would be enormous for them and us, especially if we went on to lift the cup a few hours later.

What a day this could be for proper Blues: a double whammy. The City will be United for one day. Don't forget most reds want City to win it, too.

I can't wait...

There's a strange atmosphere in the footballing air around Manchester. I'm getting lots of love from united mates when out and about. Then in my other ear i've got plastic mickeys flapping away. I pulled one the other day after he called Klopp 'King Klopp'. After 2 minutes putting him straight a couple of reds took over, allowing me to sit back and wallow in the histrionics of it all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.