2019 Summer Window - Whom do we Need ? - Whom will we Sign?

Would like to see a few changes in summer.
Out -
bravo not good enough
nico wants 1st team football, final payday
delph as above
zinchenko wasted at city as 3rd lbs. Deserves more
Gundogan contracts up in 2020 so cash in
Kompany take up coaching role
Danilo wants 1st team football

In
Wan bissaka great young player rotate with Walker
Lb no idea, sessigon, firpo, chilwell, Tierney.
CB Johnathan tah perfect nico replacement
Cdm no idea what pep wants.

OUT
- Kompany
- Zinchenko
- Delph
- Bravo

IN
- De Ligt
- Ndombele or other CDM
- Chilwell

Zack Steffen already coming in from US, most likely to replace Bravo.
If Otamendi wants first team action, maybe we should cash in and use the money for De Ligt. We can’t afford missing him.

Yes thanks, I’ve had a season ticket since 1987.

I disagree. I unlike you, am capable of comparing the two without slagging one.

I think Jesus has a better all round game and Aguero pips him due to a few very personal characteristics.

I’d avoid the personal insults if I were you, your general comprehension would make it very easy to insult you back.
All round better game? Not a chance. Better goal scorer not a chance. Aguero in a different level.

All round better game? Not a chance. Better goal scorer not a chance. Aguero in a different level.

Weird obsession growing here. But yes, Jesus has an all round better game and yes, Sergio’s guile, experience & explosiveness make him the better striker.

And the point remains Striker is not a priority this summer..

Weird obsession growing here. But yes, Jesus has an all round better game and yes, Sergio’s guile, experience & explosiveness make him the better striker.

And the point remains Striker is not a priority this summer..
No obsession. Never said anything about striker being a priority. You said other day Jesus is already better all round. They’re both strikers. Now you’re saying Aguero is better striker. I agree he is therefore he is better no? Anyway I realise you won’t agree but if you watched Aguero today and still don’t think he’s the better player in ever regard then I don’t know what to say.

No obsession. Never said anything about striker being a priority. You said other day Jesus is already better all round. They’re both strikers. Now you’re saying Aguero is better striker. I agree he is therefore he is better no? Anyway I realise you won’t agree but if you watched Aguero today and still don’t think he’s the better player in ever regard then I don’t know what to say.

Read what I said. That is all.

IN

Left back
Fernandinho replacement

OUT

Delph
Mangala
Zinchenko

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.