2019 Summer Window - Whom do we Need ? - Whom will we Sign?

Exactly, simple as that. Lol at some suggesting we’ll buy 4 players and spend so much again.

It’s not going to happen. Can see us going big on a DM and signing a non marquee LB but nothing else.

The 4 players maybe a must, based on average player life span and player failure, even with youth taking up the slack so for me
goalie sell bravo no change
right back no change but I would buy Bissaka and leave him on loan if necessary
right center back no change Sanchez next year but not De Ligt
left center back no change if 1 wants to leave there are loads of cheap good young players in Germany and France
left back DaSilva if Pep trust Mendy Grimaldo if he does not sell zinchenko
central defensive midfield Ndombele sell Delph
right wing no change
right attacking midfield sell Gundogan
left attacking midfield no change
left wing Zaha
striker no change
defiantly not everyone's choice but just one that improves massively pace youth and home grown quota`s

The 4 players maybe a must, based on average player life span and player failure, even with youth taking up the slack so for me
left center back no change if 1 wants to leave there are loads of cheap good young players in Germany and France
right wing no change
left wing Zaha
striker no change
defiantly not everyone's choice but just one that improves massively pace youth and home grown quota`s
Fuck Zaha.

Why are you defiant?

right wing no change
left wing Zaha
striker no change
Gundogan is a good squad player who has proven himself in big games and I really don't think we need another winger, we have four if you include Bernardo Silva.

Fuck Zaha.

Why are you defiant?
I can understand that, most city fans regard Zaha as an undisciplined diving cheat, just as most fans from other clubs view Sterling, but he is still a phenomenal talent similar to Neymar and playing in the position that Pep wants and why he went for Sanchez

Gundogan is a good squad player who has proven himself in big games and I really don't think we need another winger, we have four if you include Bernardo Silva.
Gundogan is a very good player but mobility is his problem, he needs to move to a team that works for him as at City he is the slowest amongst better quality players, and Bernardo who is probably City`s best player at the moment is not a winger

Gundogan is a very good player but mobility is his problem, he needs to move to a team that works for him as at City he is the slowest amongst better quality players, and Bernardo who is probably City`s best player at the moment is not a winger
Selling Gundogan would make the team weaker.

Bernardo is used on the right as he's the only one capable to plug the hole that is our RBs. Moving him to the middle would make the team more vulnerable. Foden and Dave are currenly worse alternatives than Gundo, and Dave isn't doing to last forever. I think City will offer Ilkay new contract soon, he deserves it.

In
Wan Bissaka (Consider loaning back to Palace for a year)
Chilwell
Rice

Out

Bravo
Mangala
Delph

If Ota wants to move on, we would need to look at CB. If not, happy with what we have for another year and continue to integrate Garcia who looks a real prospect.

Out:

Bravo
Mangala
Danilo (imo)
Kompany ( :-()
Zinchenko

In:
Ndombele
Grimaldo
Wan bissaka

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.