Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Henry Winter waffling on about the rags having the loudest away support in the league and going through the full 'nited nursery rhyme sheet last night. They sung about us a lot but it's crazy how the rags in the media are building this shower up again. The footballing lesson they received from PSG and their fans soon seems to have been forgotten.

Hooray Henry wishing he was in with the oiks.

Jones comes out with a lot of tripe when he writes about egg-chasing too, believe me
Recently described Kieth Earls as "nothing more than a stop gap at [international] level".

That's 74 caps, third highest Irish try scorer of all time, two tries shy of entering the top 50 in the history of the game, Keith Earls... who made one mistake early on in the game and was taken out of it soon after...
A stop gap?

Anyway, I digress.
Back on topic: the media, boo!

Current sample of Media doping currently being enacted on Sky F1.

Despite Mercedes and Lewis Hamilton dominating the championship for the last 3 years at least, they are on there sucking Ferraris cock shamelessly after 1 full day of testing declaring its their year, lauding their new management team as having a happy smiling face to go racing (WTF)

I hope Toto Wolf rubs their filthy noses in the dogshit once again this year.

Do they ever fucking learn.

Oh and that fucking car is orange you ****z

I liked the full two page spread in yesterday's sun with the Newport manager and captain heaping praise on Pep and our players.

The dogger says we are emotionless autopilots,win a game and just walk away onto the next one,no joy, just where we are at the end of the season that matters,does he really believe that crap
Yet that's the complete opposite of what the Newport manager said.
He said we could have behaved high and mighty, turned up, won and just left. In his words though, we displayed the utmost respect and pure class and he and his captain said they'll never forget it as long as they live.

The dogger says we are emotionless autopilots,win a game and just walk away onto the next one,no joy, just where we are at the end of the season that matters,does he really believe that crap

Thick clown. Take no notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.