Fernandinho - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looked like he was playing centre half at first - I presumed in an effort to save his legs? But then he popped up next to Gundo...and beyond him, and even made a Yaya-esque burst through the attack!

Immense.
Looked like a 3-2-4-1. When the team was attacked he was a third CB, when in possession he was a midfielder.

What more can you say about him

Will go down as one of our greats

Another great shift. Was hoping we'd get the second goal sooner so we could give him a little extra rest ahead of Sunday, but he'll likely have a week and a half off after that so oh well.

Didn't think he was at the races today. Leaving aside the penalty, he seemed uncomfortable in that position (when he's looked imperious there before), seemed slow into tackles and a bit ponderous. Passing was hit and miss, some lovely balls but then sometimes later on he was hitting long balls up to Aguero in the box surrounded by 5 defenders.

Hopefully it's just a one off but he's out for the second leg which isn't ideal.

Didn't think he was at the races today. Leaving aside the penalty, he seemed uncomfortable in that position (when he's looked imperious there before), seemed slow into tackles and a bit ponderous. Passing was hit and miss, some lovely balls but then sometimes later on he was hitting long balls up to Aguero in the box surrounded by 5 defenders.

Hopefully it's just a one off but he's out for the second leg which isn't ideal.
He was indeed hit-and-miss today but I don’t think his absence in the return leg will be as impactful as it would have been had we lost.

I have a feeling Pep will set us up for the “death of a thousand cuts” method, which Schalke will struggle mightily to cope with.

im glad hes missing the second leg, he desperately needs a rest, this is why hes making the odd mistake through tiredness imo. Delph maybe a good option as DM in the game if fit enough.

hope pep puts kdb in fern spot with the two Silvas ahead of him and sane aguero sterling up top. If not kdb then I guess delph.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.