Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
radio 2 paper review this morning.city needed v a r s help to scrape past shalke you really couldn't make it up
WTF.....unbelievable . It took and eternity to decide it was a clear and obvious desicion. Nico should have tore his arm off and stuck it in his arse pocket in the 0.67 seconds the shot took to get to him.
Cheating .....*******. Loved pep saying agreed with var.
As he said on Amazon doc IN here I tell the truth.

Bet he was livid. Screwed last year against loser pool and they tried again last night.

Guy Mowbray, Bill Leslie, Rob Hawthorne, Ian Crocker, and the best co-commentator out there Davie Provan are all decent
I like Owen Hargreaves. His time in Germany has left him pretty untainted by any biase towards the establish English elite and he says what he sees. Argued with ref last night saying no pen and shouldn't second pen not happen because of offside.
Also souness I don't mind hasn't really been polluted too much by loser pool.

WTF.....unbelievable . It took and eternity to decide it was a clear and obvious desicion. Nico should have tore his arm off and stuck it in his arse pocket in the 0.67 seconds the shot took to get to him.
Cheating .....*******. Loved pep saying agreed with var.
As he said on Amazon doc IN here I tell the truth.

Bet he was livid. Screwed last year against loser pool and they tried again last night.
I'd like to know what the tree huggers have to say about the agenda now.
Ref gives a corner,presses ear to review via VAR, after an age gives corner, cue crowd disapproval, presses ear again , VAR not available,gives pen,not VAR decision , uefa decision.
And they wonder why we boo.

Corrupt to the core .

Just switched on and got the tail end of camel gob sounding complimentery of someone- was that about us?
Camel gob actually said that "as a United fan I don't want City to win". So fuck BT they'll never get a penny of my money

After we went1-0 up and were dominant for the next15 mins, Shalke then had a bit if the ball. Did anyone else catch Keown's comment of "Shalke are playing much better now which is what we want to see"
Yes the mask slipped. He is a truly dreadful commentator and is incapable of being impartial. He just can't read a game. No wonder he can't be a manager. He sums up BT Sport in general though to be fair Rio and Jolyeon were full of praise for City and called out Peter Walton for his absurd comments about the first penalty.
I was pleased to see Pep playing the media like a violin. I don't believe for one minute he thinks we are not ready for the champions league. He is taking pressure off the players by reducing expectation. Nor do I think he believes the first one was a penalty. He knows full well what to expect from a Spanish VAR operator given the wearing of his yellow ribbon. I thought he was actually being mischevious with the media..not for the first time. He's a genius.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.