Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watching Premier League Today, one of many analysis programs on over here, Ian Wright and Miguel Delaney (from the independent I think) and fair play to Delaney, just said that for all the talk about red for Kompany, Sterling was unlucky not to get a pen.

Most of these so called pundits are saying Kompany should've been sent off, only after watching a replay from the worst looking angle slowed down to show every bit of contact. At the time at full speed it looked a risky one but I thought personally he just about got away with it. I've heard a few today moaning about it, even that bent **** Clattenberg having his say. Who cares what he's got to say about it? He was a poor referee at best and allegedly on the take, why ask these people for their opinions? They're no more valid than mine

You have to be a special kind of cvnt to work as a reporter.If any of us with 'normal' jobs were as bad at our profession as they obviously are,we would have been down the road a long time ago.

Most of these so called pundits are saying Kompany should've been sent off, only after watching a replay from the worst looking angle slowed down to show every bit of contact. At the time at full speed it looked a risky one but I thought personally he just about got away with it. I've heard a few today moaning about it, even that bent **** Clattenberg having his say. Who cares what he's got to say about it? He was a poor referee at best and allegedly on the take, why ask these people for their opinions? They're no more valid than mine
Did anyone notice, on the slo mo of the seconds after the challenge, Vinnie looking down at the limp salad and saying 'Pussy'. Love it.

Storey is a big Forest fan & he has never hidden that when he use to write for F365 & on the numerous podcasts he’s on these days. Always gives us a favourable write up.

So is Jackson allegedly!

This is the first match write-up I've seen from Garside - it's not normally his job, and hopefully won't be repeated.

I had the misfortune of seeing Jamie Jackson do a reading of his book at Festival No6 last summer. It was embarrassing and hard to watch.

If you think his sports writing is bad this was on another level. Most people walked off after a few minutes but those that stayed were just pissing themselves at how woeful it was.

He was completely unprepared and completely out of his depth.

An excerpt of that dreadful crud was put up on online. I had to stop before the end, as my eyes informed me they were going to explode if made to continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.