Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as the biggest piss off for me is concerned it's..........

Picture the scene FA cup first round Notts county at home to Solihull moors and a 32 year old none league journey man makes a tackle cue.....

" great tackle there by Jonny smith was with United ( think their under 10 side. Was let go at under 14 cos just didn't have IT in a pool of 240 under 14 's where they kept 98 on their books.) and still loves the game. Any other tenuous link gives United a mention in a game they are irrelevant too.

However watched Dortmund other night and they were oozing Jadon sancho but it still took 30 mins to say he came from OUR academy.

To be fair that would be an ideal opportunity to slate us for not giving youth a chance.

As far as the biggest piss off for me is concerned it's..........

Picture the scene FA cup first round Notts county at home to Solihull moors and a 32 year old none league journey man makes a tackle cue.....

" great tackle there by Jonny smith was with United ( think their under 10 side. Was let go at under 14 cos just didn't have IT in a pool of 240 under 14 's where they kept 98 on their books.) and still loves the game. Any other tenuous link gives United a mention in a game they are irrelevant too.

However watched Dortmund other night and they were oozing Jadon sancho but it still took 30 mins to say he came from OUR academy.
We bought him from Watford

Not sure if been posted but the times has Chelsea players total of 77, City's 66. Three Chelsea players get 9/10 ffs Rudiger, Kante and Hazard. Is it only me who dislikes Hazard, fakes fouls, whinges like a child and is just an all round cheat. Great player though.

Lol, sky going with the 'who scored the best penalty' theme. They know Hazard's will be the most popular by a long shot. The puerile tossers.

The whole narrative yesterday was David v Goliath. It was like we were playing a non-league team not PL champions from 2 seasons ago.
I suppose we should take it as a compliment.

The whole narrative yesterday was David v Goliath. It was like we were playing a non-league team not PL champions from 2 seasons ago.
I suppose we should take it as a compliment.

Chelsea were the better side, it's official, had the most chances, disallowed goal, it was all going well...until!!!

That's the beauty of sport, guff blows away but the fact remains, we have the cup...

70eae10ffdae25d24feab2b363f593e6

and they have fuck all.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.