Champions League Games 5/6 March

There is now way on Gods earth anyone can honestly say that was intentional tonight, and keep a straight face.

I'm not saying it's intentional. I'm saying why Premier League and UEFA et al are bringing in this new law.
Because it does happen and within the current law, cannot be punished. Well it can but it will be easier.

PSG done over like a kipper , old G14 established club beat nouvreau rich newcomers with a dodgy 95th minute penalty ,who would have though it ? the good new its weakened the competition would rather meet the Rags over two legs than Mbappe , Neymar and Cavani

Every player should just play with cuffs on..problem solved. No need for people to justify VAR decisions regarding handballs.

That is a handball that would never be given for City but always given against.

I didn't think it was a penalty against Otamendi, as even though it was further than 5 yards, speed = distance over time and the amount of time Ota had was clearly not enough. The replay showed him pulling his arm away, the second he realised(it was even curling towards him).

PSG's incident was closer but he made himself bigger and didn't attempt to move his arm away at any point.

Like with the Otamendi incident, the the real time replay was not shown enough and it's important to show how much time they have to react. I'd say it probably shouldn't have been given but the issue for me is not that they are the worst decisions ever, it's that these decisions can easily have two different outcomes even with VAR by the looks of it and it wouldn't surprise me if the biggest factor will be who the decision is for or against.

Joke, the lads back was turning away from it, plus ref had a look then ole spoke to him and he had another look, shirley shouldn't happen.
You are absolutely right according to VAR Handbook the coaches are not allowed near the monitor or to speak to the ref he should have been cautioned

I'm not saying it's intentional. I'm saying why Premier League and UEFA et al are bringing in this new law.
Because it does happen and within the current law, cannot be punished. Well it can but it will be easier.

What does the current law state and is that a penalty under that law

Our future training sessions should concentrate on smashing the ball into the penalty area, anywhere near an arm scream for a pen, and start drawing a TV screen to tell the ref he should take it to VAR.

Bloody ridiculous.

Drawing a screen in the refs direction is an instant yellow card.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.