Champions League Games 5/6 March

My opinion is I would prefer to hand them a spanking any day of the week than have Mbappe and Neymar getting behind our high line capitalising on any mistake and running into fresh grass.. all subjective though mate.. and my no brainer comment was probably a little OTT

And as usual I was thinking more about the Premier League than the Champions League !!

I actually feel sick :( working with 3 rag mates who all put £5 each on Lukaku 1st goal 3-1 @ 220/1 they asked me and I laughed saying just give me your fivers boys :(
Where the fuck did they get them odds? I had a tenner on 3-1 lukaku score anytime and that was only 67/1. I could see this result coming from a mile away. It's all opening up very nicely so far.

My opinion is I would prefer to hand them a spanking any day of the week than have Mbappe and Neymar getting behind our high line capitalising on any mistake and running into fresh grass.. all subjective though mate.. and my no brainer comment was probably a little OTT

Tbf, Rashford and Martial have shown they are quite capable also.

You said you'd be happy if decisions like this were made against darling clubs. Juventus most certainly qualifies as a darling club and their very last elimination was because they conceded a last minute penalty.

Not sure what the PSG point has to do with anything. We are shifting goal posts.

You’re comparing a stonewall penalty with what we saw tonight? Really?

You said you'd be happy if decisions like this were made against darling clubs. Juventus most certainly qualifies as a darling club and their very last elimination was because they conceded a last minute penalty.

Not sure what the PSG point has to do with anything. We are shifting goal posts.
Because it’s about bias. Bias towards certain clubsand against certain clubs. Yes juve got a bad decision - against a club that is even more of a darling club. So, yes I think it’s entirely relevant to say I don’t think there’s a cat in hells chance that us or PSG would have been given that pen v juve because I’m talking about a general bias. So I will be happier once I see a decision like tonight’s go against one of the darling clubs but now you mention it, if the decision is against for example united playing Barca then it won’t completely allay my fears. The day we see tonight’s bullshit happen to Barca playing against someone like us or Roma then I’ll accept that this is a change in interpretation of a rule that is going to be implemented across the board and not just when it suits them. I’m open minded, maybe they have changed the rule for all but as it stands it just looks to me like us and PSG have been on the receiving end of shocking decisions that shouldn’t be happening with the use of replays.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.