United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is obviously not a good time to be a rival poster so I'll leave this thread for now.
But I will say this much, to those getting down about all this punishment malarkey, hold your heads high, you've done nothing wrong and these things tend to blow over and seem not so bad with a little time passing.
Time heals all wounds afterall.
How long did it take you to get over the 6-1?..and did your 'wounds ' re open when we beat you to the title on a goal difference comnensurate with 'this punishment'?

At the end of the day they won in Paris but as the song goes ,your fucking shit, your fucking shit, your fucking shit, your fucking shit, your fucking shit, your fucking shit ,your fucking shit, your fucking shit, your fucking shit, your fucking shit ,your fucking shit, your fucking shit, your fucking shit ,your fucking shit, your fucking shit ,your fucking shit, your fucking shit ,your fucking shit, your fucking shit, your fucking shit ,your fucking shit, your fucking shit ,your fucking shit get it your fucking shit end of

This is obviously not a good time to be a rival poster so I'll leave this thread for now.
But I will say this much, to those getting down about all this punishment malarkey, hold your heads high, you've done nothing wrong and these things tend to blow over and seem not so bad with a little time passing.

How would you feel watching the 6-1 game again?

How would you feel watching the 6-1 game again?
Please, don't remind me.
But anyway that's the spirit.
It's only a game after all. Football's just not worth getting into tizzy about.
This will all blow over. In a few years time it will all be forgotten and hopefully then you can get back to the footy which after all is what it should be all about.

Mourinho failed to win a single UCK knockout tie with United and watched his healthy first 11 get pummeled 2 consecutive games by a Seville team that had a -7 goal difference in La Liga and had conceded 5 against the likes of Eibar, Rayo, and Spartak Moscow.

By the time United scored their only goal of the tie - in the 86th minute of the 2nd leg, with the the tie completely over - they only had 2 shots on target in 176 minutes of football against one of the worst defensive teams in the UCL.

There's nothing similar about Solskjaer and Mourinho. A United team ravaged with injuries and missing 10 first team players scored 3 goals last night against a European Heavyweight. Did they play great? Ofcourse not. Because no team missing 10 first team players is going to play well against a PSG, in France.
I believe that PSG were missing 3 of their best players and to say that utd s penalty was a bit iffy, is an insult to iffyness !

We had an influx of Liverpool fans on here when they went 7 points clear in the title race . Fair play to Liverpool they have been excellent this season and have a very good chance of lifting the league, it must be a sad state of affairs when beating a French team in a champions league last 16 is a reason to log onto a football forum to gloat.

How the mighty have fallen.

We had an influx of Liverpool fans on here when they went 7 points clear in the title race . Fair play to Liverpool they have been excellent this season and have a very good chance of lifting the league, it must be a sad state of affairs when beating a French team in a champions league last 16 is a reason to log onto a football forum to gloat.

How the mighty have fallen.[/QUOTE]

Well their fans haven't because they have always been at a fucking low level to start off with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.