The end of the agenda debate?

Because it doesn’t exist. The four officials are wired up to each other and not some shadowy new world order.
Thanks for your condescending tone pal.cut it out.
Neither of us can prove what we,ve just posted..i know what ive read,and happen to believe it.There is a central base covering all prem matches live..why i dont know for sure,but i can only think of one reason...
Forthe external control of our game.thats not football,in my book.
I ,for one,would love to hear the recordings of these secret wired up discussions.esp the chelsea match incident ive already alluded to..
Maybe some refs are linked to their spouses,who ring up and say "dont forget the shopping on the way home " who knows? ; )

Link to Jon Moss who's meant to be one of the most corrupt refs in the Premier league, allegedly asking for help on the decision via the monitor

today's game arsenal vs united and jon moss was a joke again ?? pogba should have been shown 2 yellow and red card but moss bottled it and then arsenal pen was shocking and clear dive, the officials are so poor in the premier leagueand VAR will only make them worst and show everybody how bad they really are ?? it will be 100% help with asking for everything from corners to throw-inns even the toss of the coin will be be under VAR

Link to Jon Moss who's meant to be one of the most corrupt refs in the Premier league, allegedly asking for help on the decision via the monitor
And..interestingly..a quote from pgmol that the 2 year var premiership experiment is "non-live" and it is forbidden for those running it to speak to match officials....hmmm.

So now we know there is a central base watching all matches,but dont worry folks,there is nothing untoward going on.

And if it wasnt for Moss being caught out by a handily placed microphone ,football fans wouldnt even know this much.

Its an absolute mess,from our point of view,but not for those... with the right contacts ,who have substantial investments placed on each prem match.

Individuals such as Brightons Mr Bloom,the controller of the biggest ,most successful ,most secretive betting syndicate in the country.They very rarely lose a bet..He and his pals who are on the board at Brighton,apparently ....never bet on their own club.....i await ,with real trepidation, our final match of this season......
Away at Brighton.

Last edited:
From the incident last year ; PGMOL said on Monday that Moss had correctly interpreted the Laws of the Game, which state a player is not offside if “receiving the ball from an opponent who deliberately plays the ball”.

Which is what happened with Sterling.

Again, why isn't this rule better made, so there can be less scope for different interpretations ?

Because, they don't want it to be.

The Premiere League is a product which is marketed worldwide, and attracts huge amount of money from advertising, TV rights and betting.

With the VAST amount of money sloshing round the Far Eastern betting markets you would be naïve to think corruption isn't entirely possible at every level of sport where betting takes place.

Some of the decisions made by certain officials in football over recent seasons have been utterly baffling, but when you consider possible corrupt intent make seem to make perfect sense.

And..interestingly..a quote from pgmol that the 2 year var premiership experiment is "non-live" and it is forbidden for those running it to speak to match officials....hmmm.

So now we know there is a central base watching all matches,but dont worry folks,there is nothing untoward going on.

And if it wasnt for Moss being caught out by a handily placed microphone ,football fans wouldnt even know this much.

Its an absolute mess,from our point of view,but not for those... with the right contacts ,who have substantial investments placed on each prem match.

Individuals such as Brightons Mr Bloom,the controller of the biggest ,most successful ,most secretive betting syndicate in the country.They very rarely lose a bet..He and his pals who are on the board at Brighton,apparently ....never bet on their own club.....i await ,with real trepidation, our final match of this season......
Away at Brighton.
What’s all this about moss being caught on a microphone ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.