The end of the agenda debate?

Saw a German game on TV recently when a ball was played over the top of the defence towards the corner flag to a player who was at least three yards offside. Everyone knew the player was offside yet the liner didn't put his flag up so the forward continued moving towards the ball which meant a defender had to chase back. Both were looking at the liner as if to say what the f*** is going on. It was only when the forward having run about 15 yards towards the ball touched it did the flag go up. Obviously everyone has different interpretations of what the law is and when to raise a flag. It's remarkable that the law is reffed differently not only from country to country but from game to game

I find it strange that the ref from Saturday has admitted his error to the media, normally they don't go to the press and say anything and I certainly can't recall them admitting their mistake when Milner was stood in a totally different postcode when they played West Ham. Yet again different standards apply to different teams.

I find it strange that the ref from Saturday has admitted his error to the media, normally they don't go to the press and say anything and I certainly can't recall them admitting their mistake when Milner was stood in a totally different postcode when they played West Ham. Yet again different standards apply to different teams.
It's clearly all part of the massive anti-CIty Agenda... though I'm a bit foggy on the rationale. Stay tuned - OP and others will lucidly explain how this fits into the conspiracy narrative.

I take it that you believe Oswald killed Kennedy ?
:-)

I'm more of a fake USA lands on the moon guy... I'm pretty sure there's a TV documentary about this... and after all, you can absolutely believe anything you see on TV... except if it's broadcast by ABC, NBC, NPR, CNN, BBC... wait, I'll simplify... anything other than Fox News if fake news... and that Shep Smith guy can't be trusted either.

It's millwalls song....... No one likes us we dont care ! We should adopt it! They get more respect than us, Champions of England! We are City from Maine rd.

‘We are City, we are City,
No one likes us, we don’t care,
We are City, Champions of England,
We are City from Maine road.’

Get it reverberating around the stadium.

Agreed.

I guess that the ref wasn't tuned into the massive anti-CIty conspiracy... er, "Agenda."

Or maybe the ref was "bent" - paid off to favor City... - no, wait, that's not part of the Agenda - which is obviously true, debate being over and all.

Come to think of it... the P/L refs are total shit - allowing us to win 2 P/L titles within the last few years. Come on now! The agenda is on! No titles for City.
Another clown who allows himself to be controlled by knee jerk reactions to one incorrect decision, choosing to ignore the countless incorrect decisions which have gone against us not just this season but for the last 5-6 if not longer.

There is definitely outside influence(ie outside the ground ) technical assistance to the match day ref.ive been saying this for 2 years..
Taylors decision against chelsea a few years ago is an example of this.Ive been asking outloud for ages now,who runs the game ..no one can answer with any precision...because no one knows.

I read ages ago that there is a central video unit somwhere in the country, covering all prem matches...and the match day refs mouth peice is wired to this..

This is pre VAR of a sort..but not officially announced by anybody..its certainly not in the grounds as somebody would know about it..
Anyway,i agree with your conclusion,its an absolute mess,and one that provides fertile ground for the betting syndicates ,at home and abroad to have lucrative behind the scenes pre match engagement with the silent,faceless persona who now run our game at the top level.

I was watching the game via NBCSN. Within a minute of the goal, the commentator stated they’d had word from ‘PGMOL’ that the goal should not have been allowed. Why is an American broadcaster getting heads up immediately from PGMOL?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.