Prince Edward what's the point.

Hypothetical question but early one morning postie brings a conspicuous looking envelope containing your imminent appointment to Buck Palace to become Sir Blue B4 for outstanding service to our Moons surface so would you accept it or throw away a knighthood that you so rightly deserve for tirelessly working your clout off since 2005.In the style of Brianne off Tarth you my friend would bend of that knee and your Cromwellian adventures would be at an end.
Right in the bin Bob, right in the bin.

I was crusing at the last big wedding, the one with the vicar who was crazy, honestly couldn't tell you off the top of my head which 2 out of William, Harry, Sophie or Kate we're getting hitchedI or who is married to who.

I digress It was cup final day, the game available nowhere on ship on a sea day, the big screen on top deck had the fucking wedding on, the ship was red, white & blue everywhere, the only safe place from all the fawning was at the bow upwind of the speakers. The smoking area was unfortunately in front of the speakers. The one good thing out of the day was I smoked much much less.

It was an AI cruse but at the end after they were wed staff provided some sugary tat cake (red white and blue) cocktail's (same colour scheme) just from looking at them they looked awful, it was like feeding time at the zoo, food & drink drink spilled grabbed by the handful. Seen better behaviour in the Wembley bogs.

Let me place the question back to you. Queenie jumps in your cab, has no cash as usual & wouldn't expect to pay. Would you drive her back to one of her pads that we all pay for or kick her out?

Last edited:
Right in the bin Bob, right in the bin.

I was cruising at the last big wedding, the one with the vicar who was crazy,honestly couldn't tell you off the top of my head which 2 out of William, Harry, Sophie or Kate we're getting hitched or who is married to who.

I digress It was cup final day, the game available nowhere on ship on a sea day, the big screen on top deck had the fucking wedding on, the ship was red, white & blue everywhere, the only safe place from all the fawning was at the bow upwind of the speakers. The smoking area was unfortunately in front of the speakers. The one good thing out of the day was I smoked much much less.

It was an AI cruse but at the end after they were wed staff provided some sugary tat cake (red white and blue) cocktail's (same colour scheme) just from looking at them they looked awful, it was like feeding time at the zoo, food & drink drink spilled grabbed by the handful. Seen better behaviour in the Wembley bogs.

Let me place the question back to you. Queenie jumps in your cab, has no cash as usual & wouldn't expect to pay. Would you drive her back to one of her pads that we all pay for or kick her out?

That mad vicar was the right reverend curry and if ever there were a scurrilous claim of glue sniffing on duty then step right up mike because this god botherer was veritably off his tits and if he had done a few shifts on our off topic forum then moderation would have had to put him in Moon quarantine in case his herb chatting became infectious.

I would have asked the queen for money up front and if she didn't have any I could have just took her watch or mobile off her till the next day but I wouldn't have kicked her out.I wouldn't have been overwhelmed either and just engaged her in conversation.Although they do an extraordinary difficult job serving their populace they remain ordinary folk like you and me so I would have remained calm and got her back home to her gaff.

Prince Edward the royal no mark who does fuck all for this country has been made the Earl of Forfar as a birthday treat by his mummy.For fuck sake no wonder people hate the fuckers.We much all knuckle down according to her Christmas message and suck it in .Unless of course you are in the family
So is this like football? He was Earl of Wessex and now has transferred to Forfar?

There’s no point to any of the fuckers. It makes my piss boil when they all dress up in their Army gear, flashing their medals off. The Yanks call it stolen valour.
Totally pointless bunch of free loading twats.
I wouldnt cross the road to meet any of em

Prince Edward the royal no mark who does fuck all for this country has been made the Earl of Forfar as a birthday treat by his mummy.For fuck sake no wonder people hate the fuckers.We much all knuckle down according to her Christmas message and suck it in .Unless of course you are in the family

Not much time for any of these free loaders, they are well overdue a cull in my opinion in terms of public funding. But Edward is the village idiot of the family and his only notable contribution was appearing in Its a knock out royal family episode.

What would it really take for our much loved Royals to bond with the rabble rousers and reconnect at a grass root level. Maybe the pomp and staidness is all too much for some to bear yet for decades this cherished family that has brought our Sceptered Isle much in the way of glamour and prestige has tried to meet us halfway and reinvigorate itself into the 21st century.I for one think they have gone a bridge too far to appease the ingrats and in my opinion the It's A Royal Knockout debacle took away a little of their mystique.What would it take ?

Is this what you want ? .. is this what it has all come down to ? .. Good grief they are not performing sea lions they are our Royal Family !

Last edited:
My Dad, RIP, would be embarrassed if I accepted any award from this lot of freeloaders. My grandad served in WW1 and won a medal for bravery (which he never got by the way) , my dad served in WW2 in air / sea rescue. I was brought up to ignore God Save The Queen and only stand for Land of Hope and Glory. I'll never change

Why the fuck do we have these waste of time spongers

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.