The end of the agenda debate?

The plot thickens...
My thoughts are that i was correct in saying there is a central video unit covering every top game jn this country. .it is or was referred to as The VAR Hub
Based at The Premier League Match Centre' in Stocckley Park,a short drive from Heathrow airport.....it has prob bin there years..

When the var trials were announced in this country,the Daily mail informed the public that the video assistsnt ref would be in " constant contact with the referees via their usual headsets"

It seems..on bt matches anyway, that the refs are already wired up to not just the match day officials ,but outside officials too.

And ,to answer your question, ive no idea why pgmol would be informing an overseas broadcaster of their opinion on a refs decision......but its an indication of wh at i think has been going on ever since the mouth peices were introduced. .its just been kept very quiet....

Who did Anfhony Taylor speak to when he changed his red card to a yellow for Luiz.?..i dont think it was a linesman.put it thatway.the ref saw the incident clearly which is why he immediately ran towards it at full speed.then stopped snd spoke into his mouth peice at length.
I'm not one for big agendas and don't know anything about most of what you just wrote. But, I firmly believe we would have won the league if we'd won that day, even if we finished a few points back that win was the catalyst for them. We were absolutely robbed that game.

I'm not one for big agendas and don't know anything about most of what you just wrote. But, I firmly believe we would have won the league if we'd won that day, even if we finished a few points back that win was the catalyst for them. We were absolutely robbed that game.
Most footy fans are not intrested in what u call "big agendas" i get that. But i,m trying look at the cause,not the symptoms here...of bizzare decisions
I agree we were on our way to the title that season.
I can think of msny other examples but taylor v chelsea was the catalyst for me.

It’s just a coincidence that it broke down when we played, a further coincidence that the ref didn’t follow the agreed UEFA protocols, another coincidence that the rules for handball were re-written, and a coincidence this weekend that the ref actually came out and said he made an error which is incredibly rare these days.
But there isn’t an agenda / vendetta against City. These are all coincidences that have happened.

The thing with bias against us and agenda is it's not always about what they say about us.
Often it's what they don't say. Example, not once have the broadcasting media mentioned how well we are currently defending our title. Look at some of the more recent title defenses (yes I'm looking at you scum) and Chelsea. Not only have they made a hash of it but they finished outside the top four.

We don't get the credit for our successes. Despite being the only team in the history of the premier league to finish the season on 100 points the media are not willing to recognise us as one of the greats until we do it back-to-back. Did Arsenal have to achieve back-to-back invincibility before they were regarded as greats?
A great season doesn't make a great team.

Defend it this year and we're fucking immortal, one of the greatest teams ever

The plot thickens...
My thoughts are that i was correct in saying there is a central video unit covering every top game jn this country. .it is or was referred to as The VAR Hub
Based at The Premier League Match Centre' in Stocckley Park,a short drive from Heathrow airport.....it has prob bin there years..

When the var trials were announced in this country,the Daily mail informed the public that the video assistsnt ref would be in " constant contact with the referees via their usual headsets"

It seems..on bt matches anyway, that the refs are already wired up to not just the match day officials ,but outside officials too.

And ,to answer your question, ive no idea why pgmol would be informing an overseas broadcaster of their opinion on a refs decision......but its an indication of wh at i think has been going on ever since the mouth peices were introduced. .its just been kept very quiet....

Who did Anfhony Taylor speak to when he changed his red card to a yellow for Luiz.?..i dont think it was a linesman.put it thatway.the ref saw the incident clearly which is why he immediately ran towards it at full speed.then stopped snd spoke into his mouth peice at length.

A great season doesn't make a great team.

Defend it this year and we're fucking immortal, one of the greatest teams ever

Bollocks, it we win it again this year the new universally accepted benchmark in msm will be 3 in a row to include the rags x2, itll include Liverpool of the 80s because football didn't start in the premier league ya know, but wont go as far back as Huddersfield s 4 in a row.

I'm a huge believer that's football is the most corrupt major sport on the planet.

There's a major conflict of interest when sky sports dominate and also own sky bet.

BT likewise seems to have had some shady shenagans and a lot of BT games a few years back all had Jon Moss reffing and dodgy calls. Oddly these days he calls it right down the middle. It seems refs have, lets say "dodgy patches".

You have the closed door refs, who wanted rid of Clattenberg for his own corruption but couldn't get rid...why not?

You've a blatant bias with a Spanish ref who should never ref a Pep game ever.

Even this season, we're seeing some odd goals...I fully believe they want to manipulate betting(something only a fool would do IMO).

And don't get me started on the juicing.

So if even half of what I say above is true...agenda.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.