The end of the agenda debate?

Are you aware how the BBC is funded?
I was not - and having looked at Wikipedia... that's news to me. Yet, a pro-United, pro-Liverpool bias might well understandably creep in, nonetheless - certainly, it's a predictable outcome, would you not agree? There's got to be a bias towards expressing popular views - public funding notwithstanding.

I was not - and having looked at Wikipedia... that's news to me. Yet, a pro-United, pro-Liverpool bias might well understandably creep in, nonetheless - certainly, it's a predictable outcome, would you not agree? There's got to be a bias towards expressing popular views - public funding notwithstanding.
Only if there is an AGENDA!!

How do you reckon the BBC measure success or otherwise of each article?
Yes I think they should post click bait rubbish and then measure their success with the number of clicks they get. Worth the licence fee.

Yes I think they should post click bait rubbish and then measure their success with the number of clicks they get. Worth the licence fee.
How else are they going to judge how popular an article is if not with clicks and engagement?

How else are they going to judge how popular an article is if not with clicks and engagement?

By people trusting that isn’t biast.

If it was fair & equal you would understand it’s purpose but people shouldn’t be forced to pay for a popularity contest.

Reactions: SVP
By people trusting that isn’t biast.

If it was fair & equal you would understand it’s purpose but people shouldn’t be forced to pay for a popularity contest.
But even if people trust that it isn't biased, how do they look at two articles and judge which one was better received?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.