CL QF Draw - City V Spurs ===== SF V Ajax (If we get there)

Prefereably we beat them 3 times but law of averages says we could lose one of the 3 games against them so I would take an away leg defeat with us scoring (2-1, 3-2) and us winning the other 2 games comfortably keeping both competitions on track.
Nope. Win away (3-0), win league game 1-0, then lose home leg 2-1. That would be my preference. :)

It is fair to say we are quite concerned...

Any idea when the venue will be finalised?

Does it in anyway rest on the result of the Millwall v Brighton game, which seems to be a major factor ? Have you had your test events yet?

Any idea when the venue will be finalised?

Does it in anyway rest on the result of the Millwall v Brighton game, which seems to be a major factor ? Have you had your test events yet?

https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/ne...m-test-event-matches-and-opening-game-update/

The test events are in the latter part of this month. Nothing stopping use of the new stadium.

The relevent text:

If Brighton win their FA Cup quarter-final match on Sunday 17th March we shall play Crystal Palace on Wednesday 3rd April and Brighton on 23rd/24th April.

If Brighton lose their FA Cup quarter-final match on Sunday 17th March we shall play Brighton on 6th/7th April (subject to Champions League scheduling) and Crystal Palace on 23rd/24th April.

Would have preferred Porto or Ajax.
Having said that, Spurs were third on my preferred list.
Glad we avoided Juve, Barca and Liverpool for now.
Just devastated that Livepool drew Porto - luck has been on their side all season and they are still barely hanging on.

Prefereably we beat them 3 times but law of averages says we could lose one of the 3 games against them so I would take an away leg defeat with us scoring (2-1, 3-2) and us winning the other 2 games comfortably keeping both competitions on track.

I suppose the flip side of having to defeat the law of averages is that, if we convincingly knock Spurs out of the CL, they might be a tad demoralised for the league game. Whereas if they'd drawn United, for example, the might have turned up at the Etihad in fine fettle.

https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/ne...m-test-event-matches-and-opening-game-update/

The test events are in the latter part of this month. Nothing stopping use of the new stadium.

The relevent text:

If Brighton win their FA Cup quarter-final match on Sunday 17th March we shall play Crystal Palace on Wednesday 3rd April and Brighton on 23rd/24th April.

If Brighton lose their FA Cup quarter-final match on Sunday 17th March we shall play Brighton on 6th/7th April (subject to Champions League scheduling) and Crystal Palace on 23rd/24th April.

Thanks. The link does say that the opening game is subject to you receiving a safety certificate. Doesn''t that also apply to the CL game? Is the safety certificate a formality ? Is work still going on or has everything been completed?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.